The Tipi spread gives an overall view of the life
lessons you have created and reveals the future impact of how you are
handling those lessons. In the Tipi, we find the home that lodges us
and the familiar things that nurture our sense of Self, the conical
shape of the Tipi allows the Wheel of Lifes energy to spiral to
and from the Great Star Nation. The Tipi is also a movable lodge,
demonstrating the flexibility of our people and reflecting the
continued need for such flexibility in the changing world. The Tipi
spread clarifies ones position in an often-confusing world.
The first card represents the Past, or the lesson just completed.
2. The second card represents the Tipi door, which is the
3. The third card is the Future that lives on the other side
of the present moment.
4. The fourth card is the Lodgepole card, which is the
structure that holds the canvas or hides.owners.
The fifth card is the Lodge Medicine card. Each Tipi has symbols of
protection painted on the hide.
6. The sixth card is the Smoke Flap card, which represents the
hole at the top of the Tipi.
7. The seventh card is the Loose Tie Rope card, where the
second smoke flap rope has come undone and is loose.
8. The steamers at the top of the lodgepoles denote the
purpose of the Tipi and the owners.